Sunday, May 27, 2018

Book Spotlight: Intoxication: A Memoir for my Mistress

 

Category:

Erotica/Fetish/Romance

Synopsis:

Note: this book is suitable for mature audiences. 
 
Intoxication is a stand alone short story based on a young adult dark fetish fantasy.

I didn’t even know her name, but who cared, she was a goddess to me. One day at the beginning of class, I went to take a seat next to her; she laughed when I sat down. That was my confirmation that she was the one who could release me from myself. That was the day I knew my life would change, as I hoped it would, and it eventually did, as I discovered many years later.”

Desperate to find his future Mistress, he is caught between two worlds; the one that created him and the one that will set him free.
In one moment in time, it all changed. He is determined to discover his truth.
Sounds crazy right, but nobody wants to give their life to a mistress, nobody but me.”
Am I the only one wired to be that submissive boy?”
Putting women on that pedestal is who I am, not because I worshiped them, but because I used to treat them badly.”

His fetish addiction has been released and he now needs to confront his darkest secrets. Will his decades long search lead him there?

You can purchase Intoxication: A Memoir for My Mistress from Amazon

Praise for Intoxication:

Something magically twisted is happening here” ★★★★★

"Weaves young adult fiction into real life in a way that makes it excruciatingly hard to stop reading. This is not your G-rated fantasy. It's harsh but very real." ★★★★★ 


You can also check out more about this title at Next Book Place, on Twitter, or on Facebook at these pages:

No comments: