Friday, June 08, 2018

Scribbling Away

I've been keeping my head down and concentrating on my work lately. I didn't think I would see any tangible results because I'm nowhere near a new release of any kind, but when it comes to my Episode story, I've been seeing some movement.


I honestly didn't think that I could get any chapter reads at all, because I haven't been advertising the story anywhere. But as of last check, I've got 35 reads across the four published chapters, so I think that's pretty good. Of course, I'm only 499,965 reads away from qualifying for the payment program. There's still a little work to do. Chapter 5 should be coming soon. I got sidetracked over the past two weeks, but I'm trying to get back on the chapter a week schedule I set from the beginning.

Other than that, everything is still chugging along. You can check out more of what I'm doing if you go to my Patreon page. Even if you're not ready to commit to a monthly subscription at one of the reward tiers, you can still follow the page to check out all of the public posts that are there. 

No comments: