Thursday, August 23, 2007

The first week of my last semester of classes didn't kill me. In fact, I think this semester is going to go pretty well. I'm happy with the classes I'm taking and I think that 4 out of 5 of them will help me later in life. Hopefully. I still can't get back into the swing of homework again, though. i hate deadlines. It stifles my creativity. Not that anyone has been impressed with my creativity lately... I don't really impress anyone. At least no one has told me if I did. Oh well. I guess that just comes along with being shy. The compliments (though I don't really want to hear them) are few and far between. But like my song of the moment: "She swears that there's no difference/between the lies and compliments/It's all the same if everybody leaves her."

Damn... I didn't think i was going to go sappy in the post...

No comments: