Thursday, October 25, 2007

I have only 6 weeks left until I graduate. I applied for a job that, if I get, will start right away. I don't know how that's going to fare on my projects, but... we'll see how things go.

I'm promising a completely random blog entry today...

Ever heard "Shake It" by Metro Station? Only the GREATEST SONG EVER (for the moment). I listened to it about twelve times before my scriptwriting class today. Then, at least two more times after class, then got sick of it, so I switched back to listening to the Monkees.

I have an awesome idea for nanowrimo this year... it's a story I thought of (according to the date I wrote in the top right corner of the page) in high school. I didn't know I had good ideas then... who knew? But, it's gonna be great. It'll be the breakout novel of... whatever year I actually finish it.

I'm impatiently waiting for my rare book to come in the mail. It's not too rare (1992 1st edition) but... still. I got for a fraction of the price of any other copies listed anywhere on the internet.... am I rambling? Anyway, it's the Japanese language through John Lennon's eyes. The Book is titled Ai or something like that (Japanese for "yes" if I've done my homework properly). Too bad there was only ever one edition of it.

I also ordered (though I will be unemployed in 6 weeks) Anderson Cooper's memiors. With shipping, I got a like new hardback edition for under $5. I think it'll be worth the money. I don't read many memiors (I should) and reading his will just bring me back to the days when I thought I could be a journalist... boy, seems like a long time since I thought about that.

Oh well... I SHOULD be thinking about my homework and how the hell I'm going to get it all done this weekend... even without any distractions.

No comments: