Tuesday, December 11, 2007

FINALS ARE OVER! It's strange to have my finals over on a Tuesday, but it's all offical. I am done with finals not just for the semester, but for my whole undergraduate career. Now I have to go find a job... well, I have two at the moment, but it's not long term. I need a CAREER kind of job. I don't know where to begin to look. I'm not sure I'm up for that now... maybe after the holidays I'll put my energy into it, but not right now. I'm working on story drafts and those need to get some attention now that I have some free time. If I want to be a writer, I should probably treat the drafts like my babies and coddle them for awhile. Bad metaphor... cheap shot. I need to quit that.

Whatever. I'm still stuck in Muncie for the next six months, so drop me a line sometime.

No comments: