Thursday, January 03, 2008

I caught the first half of The Late Show last night. It was pretty good for being off for two months. I can't say this for sure, but probably better than The Tonight Show because he had his writers back (and didn't have a political guest). The funniest moment of the night (besides Robin Williams, which is just a given) was the Top Ten with striking writers. It was hilarious!
Here's a little rarity for fans of Letterman or Williams or both:
width="425" height="355">

I'm sure I'm not the only one who's going to say this: I'm so glad that the Iowa Caucuses are going to be over soon. I should educate myself more of politics because I really don't understand why Iowa and New Hampshire are so much more important than any other state in the primaries. I should do my homework if I want to vote. Then again, from the information I do have, I'm not sure that anyone has earned my vote yet.

No comments: