Wednesday, May 07, 2008


I always have known Julie London as Dixie McCall on Emergency! Through reading and my E! support group (fan group, whatever you want to call it) I also knew that she was a singer, but have never heard any of the music. That is, until now. I am so impressed by the song "Daddy" that I had to download it. It is amazing!! It's really a song about a sugar daddy, but it's really hot! I love it. It's so sappy sweet that the vocals just drip away from the instrumentation. Of course it's a total nightclub/lounge type song from the fifties, but I can't get enough of it. It's my official new favorite song, at least until the next one comes along. (And I totally just wrote a song verse with that last sentence... genius!). Too bad I can't really afford to get anymore... I have to take four days off of work this weekend and into next week. I probably shouldn't have spent the dollar for this song, but you know. Sometimes you just have to indulge a little.

No comments: