Thursday, May 08, 2008

I feel like pulling out my hair. I have been alone in this apartment since Tuesday and I'm going a little nutty. It's raining outside, so I've been avoiding leaving as it is. And work has come to a standstill--which for once is a good thing. But I really wanted to work until Friday night, not Wednesday night. But I can deal. I won't be back to take any assignments again until next Tuesday, so it's a good thing. Just really boring.

I have almost everything packed. The only thing left is the clothes, computer, and of course season 2 of Bones. I have to have something watch while eating lunch, right? And I got to see one of my favorite I Love Lucy eps today: "Lucy is Enciente." I love that one! CSI is on tonight, and so is ER. What have I got ot complain about? I can sing as loud as I want, walk around naked (although I don't)... I'll need to get used to living alone as it is. I won't have a roommate to live with in my next place. I don't want one. I loved having one while I was here in college, but I think it's time to get going on my own. Someone want to point me in the right direction?

No comments: