Friday, May 16, 2008

I'm frustrated beyond belief, and it's not just because I'm back living with my parents (although that isn't helping). I really really really want a job in television: behind the scenes, of course. I want a secretary job or something cool where I'm close enough to television, but not too close. I found the places where the listings are for the companies I'm interested in looking for, but I'm not qualified to even step foot in the file room! I don't understand where I am supposed to get these qualifications either. I have the education and the motivation, just not the experience. And if I want to stay out of debt, I don't have time to get the experience. I swear, before the end of the summer I am just going to pick up and move to New York City. Then I'll stand in front of every major television network headquarters until I get a job. Won't work, will it? What I want is a writing job... and kind will do. But those are the kinds of jobs that just aren't advertised in all the conventional channels.

What does this all sum up to? Life sucks!

No comments: