Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Advice for teens and adults: rid yourself of acne now

I know many people have experienced bad acne. I was recently talking with a friend and she had no idea how to take care of it. She’s still a teenager, but she’s already been through a variety of products with little results. She doesn’t want to start any type of prescriptions, so I suggested to her some of the Acne care products that’s more than just a cream or single treatment. I know when I was a teenager, I only suffered from mild acne, but it was still a difficult thing. Teens don’t have a lot of self-esteem to begin with, so you are always trying to look your best. The type of acne treatment that worked for me was the multiple step acne treatments such as B. Kamins or MD Formulation. The kits seem to be especially helpful when teens and adults have combination skin.

Luckily as an adult I no longer experience a lot of acne, except for the occasional breakout. But even if you are still experiencing acne as an adult, there are plenty of products on the market that can work for you. And if you have never tried a multi-step acne treatment before, I highly recommend it.


Post?slot_id=34701&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

No comments: