Wednesday, July 15, 2009

The biggest distraction

I don't know what to say. My brain isn't working at the moment. It's day 3 of construction around my apartment complex. The note I received about this work only said that my balcony would be replaced. They never said anything about the concrete hallways being jackhammered away and new concrete being poured. Today they are working on the hall below me, which means I was not notified that I should probably leave. Now I can't get out of my apartment. The noise is shaking the walls and will continue to do so until at least 1pm (that's how long it was going on yesterday). I can't write, read, think, or even watch TV. My brain feels like it's rattling around in my head.

I am officially not recommending this specific apartment complex to anyone I know who thought about moving here.

No comments: