Sunday, July 19, 2009

Brand new week, brand new work

It's really been a long weekend. I spent most of my time at the new place while stacks of boxes sit in corners all over my current residence. Movers are coming in two weeks and then I will be relocated for at least the next ten months, or until I win the lottery (fat chance!). I've decided to live on the least amount of money as I possibly can to maximize savings. That will give me the resources to make my next move permanent.

During all this chaos, I finally found a writing schedule that works best for my current needs. Only problem? I forgot to put in any time to look for new work! I guess I'll have to tack that on at the end of the day.

Well, it's back to work. Hopefully by Wednesday I will have something positive to report on either 277 Miles or Personas. Until then... happy writing!

No comments: