Monday, July 20, 2009

I did it again

I fail at life. Remember how I wanted to be positive and give a great update on some of my writing projects today? Well, it's very difficult to work on my projects when the external hard drive I stored my work on is in another location. No worries; it's safe and secure. I just can't work on anything again until Friday, when I go get it.

I guess it's a positive thing anyway. It leaves me all day and all night to work and find new work, which I think I have some solid leads on, even if it's not spectacular pay. And anyway, I'm in one of those really creative moods where I come up with a whole notebook filled of story notes. I've already written two outlines for my next two stories.

And on a side note, I have written a new article recently called the Three Essential Books for Scriptwriters. If you ever thought about writing a script, these are the best books out there for guidance and reference. You can also read my praise for The Hollywood Standard over at Book Review Bin. I may go a little overboard, but when writing a script, this book was a lifesaver!

No comments: