Monday, October 05, 2009

Getting it right


I feel bogged down with work, and it's all because of the effort I'm putting in to get it right. Most of the work I have on my plate now is those seemingly effortless rewrites -- the articles that need a little spinning. I don't mind rewriting the same article four times to say the same thing with different words. It touches on a little bit of creativity, especially when you have used all the words you think are available to possibly talk about a specific topic. It's just a little tedious.

I have also been improving the quality of references that I use. Normally I would choose the first few returns from an internet search, but now I recognize the significance of good resources. Why take it from someone else when you can hear it straight from the horse's mouth? But consistent improvement takes time, and it feels like time is going really slow these days.

Photo credit:

No comments: