Monday, January 11, 2010

It's piling up

--both the work AND the snow. I've been working really hard early in the mornings lately to be able to get the snow out of the driveway in the afternoons. It's kind of fun and I get really good exercise from it.

When I'm not ankle deep in the snow piles, I have been getting my poetry book, Personas, done. Before the New Year I thought this was going to be a major task to try and complete before the summer, but it looks like it won't be as bad as I thought it would be. I put the finished poems into the layout and realized I only have three poems to finish. After those are done, I'll be able to approach an illustrator friend of mine and see if she can make some of her magic. The hardest part about this book now is to try for a grant so I can pay her for her work. I've got the application... now to convince those in charge that my project is worth it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi!
You may probably be very curious to know how one can make real money on investments.
There is no initial capital needed.
You may begin to get income with a money that usually is spent
on daily food, that's 20-100 dollars.
I have been participating in one project for several years,
and I'll be glad to share my secrets at my blog.

Please visit blog and send me private message to get the info.

P.S. I make 1000-2000 per daily now.

[url=http://theblogmoney.com] Online investment blog[/url]