Monday, May 31, 2010

Getting Better All the Time

I don't know why, but it's feels like my luck has changed lately. I assume that I just jinxed it by bringing it up, but we'll see. Ever since I received an online Tarot reading (yes, I know -- 99% entertainment)things have been going right. It's not what the cards told me, but how I changed my attitude about life after the reading. Nothing is set in stone, no evil forces are really trying to keep me down. Sometimes you just need a little reminder of that.

These next six weeks are going to be filled with packing, planning, and daydreaming about finally having my own place again. Which means if I want to write - I can. Eat nothing but ice cream for a day? Sure. Walk around naked? Absolutely! (wouldn't do it, but it's nice to know that I can). Mostly I'll be interested in seeing what hours I can work before I fall over in exhaustion. I don't do that at the moment because there are too many people I could bother by staying up all hours of the day and night.

I've got big plans come July... and that's to finally get my life started.

No comments: