Friday, June 04, 2010

It's Friday, People

And you know what that means. I'm sitting here, trying to finish up any work that I need to get in before the weekend officially starts. I'm also glancing over a list of yard sales. Not spectacular this weekend, but you never know. The coolest items are usually never listed.

Since work was such a slow week for me, I was able to work on a lot of articles. While they may not completely be your forte, remember that clicking on any of these articles does bring me one step closer to a decent monthly royalty check! Nah, no pressure or anything, right? I really do appreciate any support though. Here's what I managed to get online this week:

What You Need to Know About Arrowheads
Making Great Wedding Shower Invitations
Choosing Herbs for Health
Applications and Uses of Metal Engraving Equipment
Dermatology Education Terminology


Again, thanks to anyone that gives me a click or two. And if I haven't said it lately, thanks to all my Twitter followers! I'm thankful that you put up with the randomness and (occasional) advertisement.

No comments: