Monday, June 07, 2010

What A Day

Work is still slow at the beginning of this week, but it's purely technical. It will hopefully be straightened out soon. I have been writing articles and other fanfare during work hours. I just finished a key term list on telemarketing. Click HERE if you're interested in reading it.

I also wanted to let you all know that since I've been lacking on reviews over at Book Review Bin, I have updated my Amazon Store to reflect my latest book, DVD, and other fun item recommendations.

Aside from work, I've been slowly working up to pack the rest of my stuff for moving. I still have almost five weeks and not a lot of things made it out of boxes since the last move. The work to pack should be light, but very selective. Last time I ended up packing things I needed well before I was out of the transition phase. That will not happen this time!

No comments: