Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Out and About Online

I've been absent from this blog for a little while, but in the week or so I left, I was trying to set up a little side business. I have always sold things occasionally on eBay, and what I'm doing now is probably also considered occasional, but yes... I have gone and bought some vintage estate costume/fashion jewelry. I took what I wanted, and now I'm selling the rest. Since I'm not a fan of anything gold/gold toned, there's a lot of great stuff. You can take a look at this week's auction HERE.

My goal? To make enough money so that I can shave an hour or two off of work. This frees up more time to work on the writing thing. I dug out the novel 277 Miles and really want to get back into that... it's one of only a handful of novels that have a complete first draft! I sort of started the first revision before I temporarily abandoned the project for a few months, but I'm ready and willing to sit the all the agonizing changes this time.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It's very useful.
I built my own website from the site http://www.thewebpole.com/twp/website-tonight/