Thursday, January 20, 2011

Ch-ch-ch-ch-changes

I wanted to let all my faithful blog readers (there's got to be at least 3 of you out there) that there are some changes coming to this blog. Most of what you will see will be aesthetics. The content will relatively stay the same--yep, that means you'll continue to get every whine, procrastination, and occasional paid post. I'm cleaning up some of the haphazardness on the sidebars. This is mainly due to my overwhelming energy to turn my image into somewhat professional in nature. That's going to be hard, because I still feel like a 12 year old most of the time.

The biggest change may be that I'm no longer shamelessly begging for freelance work. Does that mean I'm not taking any new clients on? Absolutely not. This just means that if you want to contact me about it, you'll need to leave a comment with some type of contact information (email, website, etc.) I know plenty of people that have asked me to work with them, but they always forget to leave a way to contact them.

Come hell or high water, I publish this year, so you all have that to look forward to. And I'll do it no matter what, even if I have to hand write every page in every copy myself!

No comments: