Tuesday, July 26, 2011

My Own Salon

Post contributed by Hilton Miranda

Being a hair dresser was something I always wanted to do as a kid and that’s exactly what I’ve grown up to be. I love getting to chat with my clients all day every day and I know they really appreciate how much work I do to keep their hair looking good. I decide last year it would make sense for me to open my own salon so I got to work finding a suitable space and some other stylists to get on board. IT’s been so nice to be my own boss even though getting this place in working order has been more trouble than it’s worth! I had to hire a contractor to get everything together and I went to texaselectricityproviders.COM like my brother suggested to keep the air bills down. I talked to the small business bureau and even my insurance agent and now that we’re open it seems like a lifetime ago! I love having my own salon and all my clients do, too.

No comments: