Friday, September 30, 2011

Best Friend's Baby

This guest post from Edgardo Rosa

My best friend had a baby over the weekend and I have not seen the baby in person yet. I’m glad we got satellite internet from satellitestarinternet.com because she was able to email me some pictures of the baby. When I had my first baby my best friend and her husband were in the waiting room. When I had my second baby, they came the first night we were in the hospital. Now that I have two kids, I cannot just go where I want when I want to. I have to find a babysitter, and taking care of both of my kids can be quite a handful at times. My friend said she understands and that we can wait until they get home if we want to so we can bring our kids, but I really would like to visit them in the hospital if possible. I know that when I had both of our babies, I really appreciated people coming to visit while we were actually in the hospital. I also know what it is like to want peace and quiet after you have a baby. Hopefully I can find a babysitter so my husband and I can go see the baby soon.

No comments: