Monday, June 18, 2012

An Emerging Pattern of Chaos

Since yesterday, I started to double my workload. If I want a dream, the sad truth is I'm gonna have to pay for it, whether with time, money or both. But still, it's what I like to do. I love being my own boss, taking the jobs I want -- and about 80% of the time, it's really fun. To get through each day now, I just have to take a deep breath, dive into work and hope I didn't forget to put it all on my to-do list that I'm increasingly dependent on. Organized chaos... the perfect phrase to describe this moment in my life.

The doubled workload consists mostly of quick turnaround web content. Low paying, but a wide variety of jobs available. The one odd thing about it? I had a look at my browsing/searching history. You can definitely tell what searches were for work research: wholesale shoes, hair restoration, equestrian groups, employment law, bathroom vanities... Yeah. I like to keep my work interesting and very, very broad in topic.

Larger projects are also on the task list, so this weekend I joined Elance to see about getting more leads. I already use Guru, which has turned out some pretty good work over the years.

Hope for bigger success in the near future and lottery tickets -- that's what I'm leaning on now. : )

New Articles:
Key Terms for X-ray Equipment

No comments: