Friday, June 15, 2012

Making Significant Changes

Necessity is the mother of invention, right? I'm not just in one of my wanderlust moods anymore -- I'm serious about getting somewhere in life. This is the time for me. I need to stop worrying about how others are doing when they have their own problems to deal with. Instead, I'm going to be inventive and get out of my increasingly co-dependent cycles (I'm sure there's more than one floating around here...). I'm a writer; I imagine the wildest, craziest things everyday. I should be able to imagine a life for myself that I want, when I want, where I want and make the first step to get to it. Now I just need that ever-elusive plan of action.

So, beyond my wild dreaming, I have been working on some short stories that are a little more down-to-earth, though one does seem to have a bit of a sci-fi element... that is, if you don't think that the main character is just crazy. I'm still not sure myself. I guess I'll find out in draft #2.

New Articles:
Magnet Wire Guide

No comments: