Monday, June 10, 2013

Upgrading

Upgrading my phone to a Galaxy today was a bit of a nightmare (considering the process started yesterday), but now that it's over, I have a great new handheld distraction. While I'm still learning all the fun features, a few tasks have been pushed back to later this evening.

However, I didn't manage to sign up for Camp Nanwrimo so I can try and finish the novel next month. I set my word goal as 25,000 since I've already written three sections (don't know if they will officially become chapters until revision). I think if all goes well, I will surpass that goal and finish the first draft on time to still meet a late December release date.

I did start a Facebook page as well, though since I have absolutely no pictures, posts or another else of interest, I'll let all my readers know when they will actually want to like the page. Until then folks... keep writing on.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thаnks for shaгіng your thoughts about cheap hotеl rаtеs
onlіne. Regards

my webpage - Initially Level Pricing On Previous Minute Resort Rooms

Anonymous said...

Heya i'm for the first time here. I found this board and I find It really useful & it helped me out much. I hope to give something back and help others like you aided me.

My blog post; Plan Your current Purchasing Remain in Dubai Resorts Around Searching Centre

Anonymous said...

Τodaу, I ωent tο the beach wіth
mу chilԁren. I fоund a ѕeа shell and gave it to my
4 yeaг οld daughter anԁ saіd "You can hear the ocean if you put this to your ear." She put thе shell tο her еаr and screаmеd.
Τhеre waѕ a hermit сrаb inside аnd it pinсheԁ hеr eаr.
She nеνer wants to gо back! LoL I know thiѕ
iѕ entіrelу off toρiс but I hаԁ tо tell ѕomеone!


Hеre iѕ my wеb ρage - Hotel Lower price (Hotels_Discount) about Twitter