Monday, March 03, 2014

Leaping Like a Leprechaun into March

March is here! Spring should be too, but with the snow still on the ground, I guess we'll just have to give that a little while longer to show up in the Midwest. No matter what the weather looks like outside, March is going to be a fun and fast-paced month for me. If everything goes according to plan Unfolding Life should be available for purchase before the end of the month. And since it's way too exciting to think about, I thought I would slip in another sneak peek at what you will see in the book. Here's another haiku from Unfolding Life:


Feel free to share it with your friends and get them excited about haiku too!

Along with the book release, I'm still forging ahead into my novel, In Another Life. I'm steadily making it to the finish line of the first draft, though it still seems like that line is pretty far away.

On the business side of things, I plan to give my website I significant update since I'm well aware is still lacks a lot of content. I'll be putting up more info about the haiku book and some of my other notes of interest. As long as I keep checking off items on my to-do list this month, you'll be seeing a lot more of me in March.

No comments: