Thursday, October 01, 2015

Seeing What Develops is Coming -- PreOrder Your Copy!

It's been nearly a year in the making, and the release date for Seeing What Develops is finally here! The book will be released on October 15th. Pre-orders for the Kindle book start TODAY, and the paperback version will be available by the 15th. And don't forget to to add it to your Goodreads shelf!



I wouldn't be here on the brink of the release of my first full-length novel without the place where it all started--National Novel Writing Month. It was November 2014 when I took this short idea I had scribbled on a piece of paper and just ran with it. I didn't stop until I hit 50,000 words. Not only was this a product of NaNoWriMo, it also gave me my first NaNoWriMo win. Seeing it in print only makes it feel like every grasp for a word, every edit of repetitious phrases and every hour spent glaring at a computer screen to get here was worth it.

And this is just the beginning. I have many more writing projects in the pipeline, so I know that I'll be busy throughout the final months of 2015 and into 2016. This year's NaNoWriMo is coming up too and I have a doozy of an idea for it. If all goes according to plan, I'll have the first draft of the next Great American Novel by December 1st. Maybe. ;-) 

I hope you continue to join me on my journey!

No comments: