Sunday, November 15, 2015

#NaNoWriMo 2015: DAYS 14 & 15

Before I start writing about my NaNo adventure, a little promo:

From November 15 - November 22, I'm running a Kindle Countdown deal for Seeing What Develops on Amazon UK. So if you live in the UK or just like to shop in that part of the world, you can get my latest novel for  great discount. Now back to the writing...

This weekend had been unnecessarily hectic. There wasn't a single thing I accomplished to its fullest. There are still boxes of junk on the floor from last week's closet cleaning. There are still Christmas-y things to prep. There are still household chores to complete. And of course there are still words to write.

As much as I would like to brag and say I blasted through almost 6000 words today, I didn't. My NaNo stats are skewed because I forgot to update them yesterday. That was split over the past two days, which is still impressive for someone who's behind, but not quite there yet. I should have hit 25k, but I'm a little short. Oh well. The night is young...

No comments: