Friday, November 13, 2015

#NaNoWriMo 2015: DAYS 12 & 13

Day 12:
Finally, I got some real writing done. And my protagonists are hanging on for (emotional) dear life. What more could I possibly do to them to get them to see what direction they need to go?

More writing. That's what.


Day 13:
I really thought I was going to finally catch up today. But things got in the way--some important, some not so much. I helped wrap Christmas presents (yes, we're an early bird family around here), which took up most of the afternoon. Then, just when I was getting ready to get back to the novel, breaking news on the TV. Usually I only keep it on for the noise, but when there's breaking news, the part of me that still harbors that journalism bug wants to run to the TV and watch it nonstop. So my thoughts are with the people of Paris tonight.

No comments: