Sunday, November 08, 2015

#NaNoWriMo 2015: DAYS 7 & 8

I managed to plow through 6000+ words on Saturday. I don't know how I was able to do it, but I did it. Today, on the other hand, needs some work. As of 5pm I'm only at a few hundred words written. A lot of things contributed to this. First, I found my Diana Mini. I blew it when it came to finishing the film--I forget one vital step in rewinding it, and I ruined the whole roll. But I've learned my lesson and won't let that happen with the next roll.



Of course after I found my Diana Mini in my mess of a closet, I used that as an excuse today to clean said closet. It looks great--and it only took two and a half hours that could have been precious writing time. But the day isn't over--I'll make it to 13,333 before my head hits the pillow.

No comments: