Thursday, July 07, 2016

Unfolding Life Now Available at Barnes & Noble

It might have been a slow roll out, but Unfolding Life has finally made it into another store for purchase! You can buy the ebook for $2.99 or the paperback for $9.99 from Barnes & Noble.

It's been an up and down week with this roll out. First, formatting is a nightmare and I hate it and I hate everything about every word processing program I've ever used. That said, the B&N ebook (and any future epub versions) may not look the same as the Kindle version. Although all of the content is there and readable, when I previewed it with Adobe Digital Editions each haiku was on a separate page. But the page counter only when up to 11 (the Kindle version has 67 pages) which means page breaks in the original file may not have transferred to the epub conversion. Ugh. As long as no one mistakes it for a single poem with 90+ stanzas, we're good.

The up side of this new adventure? The Reader's Favorite five-star review which I received awhile back was automatically there on the B&N book page when I first looked at it. Because of the rules about editorial reviews and how they can be posted, this review hasn't appeared on Goodreads or Amazon in full. It's always nice to click on your title and see that it has a five-star rating.


And then there was camp. It's going really well. My fingers are flying across the keyboard when I work on it. I did slack off during the holiday weekend, but I hope to be on track by Friday. This story is really interesting to explore. Let's be honest, if it wasn't, I would have given it up already. I can't wait to see what happens at the end.

Happy writing!

No comments: