Thursday, November 17, 2016

You Know That Whole NaNo Thing? Yeah, About That...

Writing a 50k in 30 days. That was such a cute idea, wasn't it? Unfortunately, this has been an off year for me with less than 3000 words written and we're beyond the halfway point of the month. But it's not all bad.


One of the reasons my NaNo novel is stuck in park is because the annual freelancer's dry spell hasn't quite settled in just yet. We'll give that one a small shout of glee. The other reason? Another story idea has come up. Poof! Right out of thin air, and I can't stop thinking about it. It is another that goes into the literary fiction category, and I'm intrigued by it. I'm going to respect my current NaNo project and not start on it until December, but I really can't wait. It's going to be a lot of fun.

Anyone else inching closer to the NaNoWriMo finish line?

No comments: