Friday, February 22, 2019

When in Doubt, Make a List

The project that's going to be my main focus for March is still unknown. I didn't know how to choose from so many things that are lingering on my desktop, so I decided that making a list would help. I put restrictions on myself--I could only list projects that I could think of off of the top of my head. If I can't remember it, it couldn't be that important, right?

Here's the list:



Seems like I have a pretty good memory, because there are more than 20 projects, ranging from finished but needed to be submitted to half of an outline. I still don't know what to choose, because nothing is standing out, nothing seems clearly commercial, so I won't be choosing based on the tens of dollars of royalties I may generate.

What I'm going to do is give this list a good hard look over the weekend and see which one will come out on top.

No comments: