Friday, March 01, 2019

A Preorder and a New Project

The time has come: If It Was New York, Summer 2009 is finally available for preorder. I'm a little anxious because I submitted an incomplete manuscript to get this ball rolling, so I have about 11 days to get the last two poems polished and the back matter completed. If you join Patreon ($1 level or higher) before March 12th, you can get an ebook download before anyone else!



The book is currently available for preorder at Amazon and these online retailers. If you don't see your favorite retailer on that second link, keep checking back because new ones are still being added. The ebook and the paperback versions will go on sale March 26th.

Once those few last details are sorted and the final files are uploaded, I'm onto the new project. After a lot of debate with myself (that would have been fun to witness, I'm sure...) I decided to finally finished In Another Life. This one has been sitting around for awhile. The last time I worked on it, I decided to take the first and second books of what I thought would be a trilogy and merge them together. The third (now second) book only has two chapters written, but once I get on a roll with the revisions of the first one, who knows.



As part of my write-revise-advertise monthly schedule, In Another Life fits into the revise stage. So that means the write part is up for grabs. I've decided to concentrate on short stories since I have so many sitting around half written. I need to have more in the bank for submissions--right now there is only one short and one flash that I keep sending out.

That's the plan for March. More writing, more writing, and more writing!

No comments: