Friday, July 12, 2019

Revisiting Past Projects

My latest project is going well, but painfully slow. I think I manage about half a page a day, which is not a lot considering there is a lot of story left to tell. It also means that this slow progress leaves some writing time leftover each day. That's why I'm getting back into older things, including projects that are partially published already.



I'm going to see through my Wattpad project, Pieces, until the end. I actually don't know how many pieces the project will have before I write those two little words at the bottom of the last page, but I know that because pieces are short, I usually aim for 100 total. I'm at 21 pieces published, so I have quite a way to go. If I can get this done, I can move on to complete my story on Episodes--if I still remember how write the script for all the actions and directions.

With these being my main focus, I'll be pretty busy in the coming weeks.

No comments: