Thursday, April 17, 2008

15 articles today. Plus I have 10 more lined up to finish in the morning. The ones in the morning are only 250 words each, so it shouldn't take very long. Not too shabby. It's surprising that I would have this much work at the end of the week... the writing well usually dries up by Wednesday night. But I have worked everyday since last Sunday. It's really more like a full time job now. and when I don't have articles to write, I'm autosurfing for my published work to earn some dough. I really make no money from that, but at least it's something to do when work is slow.

Not only that, but I worked on my Bones script again. It's probably just because that show is about the only new show I have been watching. I know it's silly to try and write a script for a television show. You kind have to know what you're doing when you do that, plus have an agent and some talent at scriptwriting. But it's fun. Too bad I know I'll never get anywhere with it!

No comments: