Wednesday, May 13, 2009

I need change

Change... not always a good thing, but this time it is necessary. When I work, I have the bad habit of sitting crossed-legged on my computer chair. It's a small cheap one from Wal-Mart so my knees fall to each side putting a lot of pressure on my calves and ankles. Because of this bad habit, I'm in pain. So a change needs to be made, otherwise, I don't think I'll be able to write for more than an hour or two at a time. Or I could get a new chair. But that's not the main concern right now.

Does anyone else have a bad habit when they write? Another one of mine is that I get tempted by iTunes. When I write, I listen to an old time radio podcast so I have noise, but not anything I need to pay attention to. But if I have a new video podcast, it calls to me until I stop what I'm doing and watch it.

I hope those are the worst bad habits I have when I write. I know there are plenty of bad writing habits, but these environmental habits are what I need to fix first. Then I'll have to time to concentrate on the language and grammar.

1 comment:

google said...

Change is a must, and I am also considering this option.