Wednesday, July 11, 2012

A Modest Milestone

I've manage to achieve a new badge at Triond: I have officially published 200 pieces of media. It's mostly articles, but there are also a few pictures sprinkled in that number. Now all I have to do is work on my page view badge... only 11,822 impressions left (as of writing this) to get to the next badge. That one might take awhile.

I'm hoping to reach a few more writing milestones by the end of the year. My bucket list (yes, I have one) does include getting 10 pieces published by 30. I have just under two years to get seven more pieces into some type of publication. Payment-schmayment. I'll take free publicity at this point. But this feels like my year, so I'll keep plugging away. I hope you all are doing the same!

New Articles:
Essential Hydraulic Power Supplies
Women's Leather Handbags Buying Guide

No comments: