Monday, August 25, 2014

Still Chugging Along...

My head is filled with plans and plots and dreams and inspiration. Some have even ended up on paper. It's a writer's curse, but it's still lovely.

I'm at one of those points where I just have to stick with a project and see it to the end, rather than trying to manage two, three or more. Today I'm choosing one project to finish the first draft and one project to finish revisions. That's it--no more until they are done.

Along with all of my writing, I'm still trying to make my move. Again... there's a lot more planning going on than action. While I would just love to pack a bag and take off, I'm the type of person that has to consider every single positive and negative outcome imaginable first. This may take awhile... ;-)

All of this stalling can end with taking in a deep breath and making a decision. I will get there... even if I have to reread those self-help books I read a few months ago to get my butt in gear.

In more mundane news, my book auctions on eBay ended today. There was some interest, but no bites so I'll be relisting them tonight. I may also get a few new titles listed, but no promises on that one. If you don't want to wait around for me to list books on eBay, you can always check out what I have on Half.com if you are interested in building up your library as I downsize mine. 

Have a great week! I'm going to make sure mine will be. 

1 comment:

Egypt said...

thanks