Monday, September 01, 2014

A New Month, A New Set of Goals

So... about last week. It kind of sucked. More than that--it really sucked. I'll spare everyone the details, because whining does no good. So I'll just sum it up like this: I started off the week with small glimmers of hope, they were crush into oblivion, I nearly got scammed (which makes me want to never use Guru again) and to top it off, I was barefoot and stepped on a cricket. Again. Yuck... And since crickets in the house are supposed to be lucky, I think stepping on that sucker is probably like breaking a mirror.

Fortunately, there was a good part about the week. There was a good amount of work, and I was able to do more in a week than I've been able to do for most of the summer. Will it help in the long run? Maybe not, but it's always a start. And since this is the first day of a new month, I'm shifting all of those very lofty August goals into September goals. There will be much writing, revising--and if all goes well--moving.

Here's to a great September!

No comments: