Monday, June 08, 2015

A Secret is Waiting to be Told

I hate keeping secrets, but I promise the one I hinted about the other day on Twitter is going to be a good one. That's one of the reasons I've been absent from the blog--I knew I would spill it all if I talked about it any sooner. That, and I have some personal hangups (okay, superstitions) about discussing projects before they are ready because it always seems to make it harder to get it right. So, if all goes according to plan, this secret project should be revealed within the next couple of weeks. Here is the ONLY clue I can provide.



And in the pursuit of total honesty, I also stayed away from the blog because I was having one giant pity party for myself. Sometimes I just can't keep all the frustrations inside about this line of work. But I chose it because I love it, and it will never work if I don't just buck up and keep going. So that's what I'm doing. Right now. Not only am I in the final stretches of my secret project, but my creativity has also been steered back into the direction of songwriting. Once all of that stuff is on the page and out of my head, I will be getting back to the trilogy. It still has a long way to go, but it's getting there.

What creative endeavors are you embarking on this week?


2 comments:

K R Smith said...

Looking forward to whatever your secret project is, and I hope it's successful!

Terri said...

Thanks!