Monday, June 22, 2015

Exciting Things on the Way

I'm heading back to Camp NaNoWriMo in July, but I'm still not sure what I will work on. A lot of people I know who participate in one or both camps use it for editing. I thought about that since the first book of the trilogy really needs to be edited so it can move into the next phase. But I just don't know how to keep myself accountable word count-wise with that. Book three of the trilogy still needs to be written, so that's an option too.



The third option I have for July's project is getting my 1940s-era detective serial written. I have finally found a place where I can submit it, and if it is accepted, I'll be able to make at least a small profit from it. Well, as long as I have a few subscribers. I still have a few days to make my final decision, so while I contemplate on that, you can go and buy my Kindle Worlds novella Melody of Love. And don't forget to add it to your Goodreads bookshelf too!

No comments: