Monday, April 13, 2015

Rain, Rain It's Okay...

April showers have been abundant this year. It's kind of weird when the dark clouds roll in and make it seem like it's almost evening in the middle of the day. It's a great atmosphere for writing though, even if all of the rain can be a bit inconvenient.

I took the weekend off from Camp NaNoWriMo. I didn't necessarily need a break from writing because my mind is still fully focused on the plot, even when I'm away from the computer. In fact, I'm less than 5k away from meeting my goal! I mostly took the weekend off to work on that all-important Next Step, whatever that may be. I explored more marketing avenues for Unfolding Life and worked on the early stages of my marketing plan for the trilogy. I don't want to be caught off guard with the next project, so the earlier I get started, the smoother the transition from unpublished manuscript to published novel will go.

I am still looking for more Amazon reviews for Unfolding Life, so if you want a free PDF of it to review, just let me know by dropping me a line through the contact form on the bottom of the sidebar. The more reviews I get, the more advertising options I will have with the discounted/free ebook newsletters.

So what are you working on this week?

No comments: